The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mama Needs a Pedi with her Pals

It hit me... AARON WILL BE HOME IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!... I needed a pedicure. I am not even talking "want"... it was a NEED! ha ha ha. I called one friend who lives close, but she had plans. I decided to be brave. Afterall, it's the middle of the day in the middle of the week, how busy would the place be REALLY?

So, I stopped and grabbed the boys a cheeseburger (plain, always plain) and a smoothy. My little pals came with me to get my pedicure! They both sat nicely in the waiting area eating their lunches, and then they were done. What now? ha ha ha  Luckily, the place really wasn't busy and they had extra short chairs for little watching eyes.

I am blessed. My boys listened, they were kind, they tried to talk to the ladies who worked there, and they were good. Mama's toes are cute for Dada and Joe even got a flower on one of his fingers! =)  I took this picture while they were watching me and I just had to share it... because IT IS CUTE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment