The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

"God will like my hair when I get to Heaven!"...Matthew.

When I cleaned Matthew's face tonight before bed, I used the rag to run through his hair also. He LOVED it all spikey and just kept talkin about not wanting to change his shirt or it'll get messed up. It is hilarious that he loved it spikey because he kept pushing it "flat" ALL DAY LONG! He got mad when Joe had touched his hair earlier, and made it flat again.

So, as we're walking into his room for bed, he said, "Mama... God will like my hair when I get to Heaven too!" =) I said, "God already loves your hair, He can see you right now silly!"  He smiled really big! One more person adoring him instantly, works for him! =) Good night Mr. Handsome Hair. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment