The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today's color is Orange. Joe asked for Brown tomorrow.

Spongebob Mac n Cheese, Little oranges and a Cheese cracker sandwich with peanut butter! (they each only got one because the other 4 along with a string cheese was my lunch! lol)

I did this mostly because I was making the Mac-n-cheese and had my crackers on hand... I finished my 4th and decided I didn't want the fat and calories of the other two, so I thought I'd share. Then, I realized it was orange and I had JUST put away some oranges that the boys had used to stack up a "building."

Now that I started it, they want to continue! Joe's ideas for "Brown Day" tomorrow are, "Spoonfuls of Peanut Butter, Hot Dogs, Lil Smokies"... I forget what else he said, but he's so into it! Cracks me up. If I jumped into his mind and did things like this that "Get him going" more often, he probably wouldn't get in as much trouble... BUT, it's EXHAUSTING to be like his brain! ha ha ha
(Sorry if the orange is hard to read, I had to do it!) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I guess you CAN have fun with food ;) When I saw this post I actually thought of a post another friend of mine put up last week. I think you will like! She gives the link to the original blog site too... http://lifeandtimesofthecolbergs.blogspot.com/2010/09/muffin-tin-meals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! I just posted it on my Facebook too, so people can see the idea! I'll use it sometime! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete