The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Faith of a Child...

I love seeing faith through my boys. Joe has developed a slight stuffy nose, but it is IRRITATING him to no end. I'll admit, it isn't my favorite thing either, hearing his sniffle all day long. We were at Wendy's with my parents and Joe needed to go potty... so, off we went. As he's, well, taking care of his business, he said, "Mama, we better make sure and pray because I don't want to be sick!"  I said, "We sure will pray!"... Knowing a lady was standing right outside his door doing her make-up at the mirror. Joe was expressing that He knows God would not want him to miss any school, but if he gets more sick he'll have to miss a day. We agreed that we would pray before every nap and every bedtime about it.

Then, on the way home, Joe sniffled and said, "OH NO MAMA, IT IS MORE STUFFY! We better pray RIGHT NOW!"  I said ok and we prayed. I prayed for his healing and for him to be able to breath and not to have to miss any school. He was relieved that I had prayed... but took it a step further and took a really deep breath, fully anticipating a clear breath! I LOVED his faith that he anticipated full healing right away! Plus, his nose sounded pretty much the same, but he said "IT IS GETTING BETTER!! WooHoo!"

When we got home, he got out of the car and took a deep breath. He said, "MAMA, God healed me, watch this" and took another deep breath! I said, "Right on Bud, God is GOOD, give me five!" He gave me five and walked away with a little strut in his step and a smile on his face. =)

I love seeing his faith and I love that the Lord meets him and shines His love on his sweet little heart!

(side note: Sorry to those of you who get e-mails sent automatically when I make a new post... We had my parents in town visiting and I let some stories "Build up" on me for the blog! lol You're getting a few e-mails today! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment