The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Their Favorite Songs!

Ok, so "church day" is also "no-movies-in-the-car-day" at our house. Today, that meant we got to have a great conversation about favorite songs. The radio was on our local Christian radio station and Matthew said, "I hope they play my favorite song." I had no idea he HAD a favorite song, let alone what it was. I asked him, of course. He said, "I only can imagine." In 3yr old lingo that means, "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. To hear his favorite, click on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzItqYmII

Then, Joe said, "Well my favorite is...Even in the rainbow"... For some reason, I knew exactly what he meant, even though the song says, "Even when the rain falls." lol  To hear Joe's favorite song (which is also one of mine...as well as Matthew's song)... click on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txnToAs2RY4  Washed By The Water - NeedtoBreathe

I was blessed to know their little hearts had connected to two amazing songs. For Joe, it was an upbeat sound that really attracted him, but the words to the song are amazing. For Matthew, I'm not sure what attracted him, but I have a feeling it is that I sing with all my guts when that song comes on!

I hope you're blessed by their favorites tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment