The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, September 3, 2010

"I Don't Want You To Go To School Jojo."

We had a sweet brother moment on our way to school today. Matthew looked over at Joe and said, "Are we taking you to school Jojo?"... Joe told him we were. Matthew says, "I don't want you to go to school today Jojo." Joe put his arm around Matthew and said, "It's ok Matthew, I need to go to school so I can learn... and I will learn how to read, so I can come home and read you stories pretty soon!"

That was an especially sweet moment for this mama because these two boys have really not been good playmates until very recently. They still fight and Matthew's defense mechanism is still yelling and Joe still thinks that hilarious... BUT, there are times when I just hear little giggles and see moments of hugs like this. =)

1 comment:

  1. sooooooooooo precious!!! my boys love on each other when we drop off wyatt at school and I LOVE IT. bless their little hearts.

    ReplyDelete