The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Water Balloon Craze!

My boys LOVE IT when I blow up water balloons for them. Typically, the facination is in the POPPING of the balloons, which is kind of annoying! ha ha ha We have a TON of them, so I allow the insanity as long as they pick up the broken pieces!

This morning, Joe brought me two and asked me to tie them together. I did. He loved it. He brought me two more and asked me to tie them together, I tied all 4 together, He loved it!  I had them all next to each other and he walked out. He came back with them in this shape and said, "Look Mama, it's a bumblebee, but he had a really big nose!" ha ha ha... So, I drew on the balloons and it is Joe's new favorite thing!

Good times.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!

    You know, I think you should know that you are a really great mom!! I love hearing all about your adventures walking to school, one on one time with each of the boys, even the discipline techniques you use. As a mom, I know we don't hear it often enough and some women tend to have an even bigger time (honestly) praising each other so I just wanted to let you know. :)

    Great job, Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! Since I quit working in May, I have really been trying to make the effort to make them feel more like my first priority. My sales job from home used to make me focus on that more than them and it killed me. I'm SOOO enjoying being a stay at home mom! =) Thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete