The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Costco's Newest Greeters!

Well, it's obvious we bought some Nesquick chocolate powder... hence, the stools... But, we also like to eat lunch together at Costco when we go. The line was long and the boys were, well, boys... hyper and getting on my nerves! ha ha ha Just being honest! Sooo, I told them they could move their stools over to the side of the wall near the front of the line and wait for me there. I could see them the whole time and they were just talking their little hearts out to all the people who came through the line. I thought it was pretty cute... and it helped my nerves to calm before I was that person at the front of the line and they were all over ME again! ha ha ha I love that my boys have little hearts that love to love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment