The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Friend I Found Today...

As Matthew and I were walking home today, I noticed this little guy. I actually noticed him, kept walking, and then turned back to go get a picture. The scripture I put on the picture is fitting for the picture... but, not actually my original motivation for taking the picture. I wanted a picture of "him" because I wanted to remember that it's ok to slow down sometimes. It's ok to just enjoy the breeze and take my time recognizing all the beauty the Lord has created around me. So, I said, "Lord, thank you for the cool breeze this morning."  Matthew looked at me and said, "Mama, why did you just say that?"... It was a fun time for me in teaching my Matthew how to recognize God's sweetness, and it all started with a slug!

 















The verse is showing up so small, but this is what it says:
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9


No comments:

Post a Comment