The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When You're Old Mama...

We were driving home yesterday and our neighborhood is covered in Halloween decorations. Joe said, "Mama, when will we get decorations like that?" I said, "We're not going to get those." He said, "Why not?"... I told him that Halloween just isn't one of my favorite holidays, but we'll decorate for the next holiday!

He says, "Mama, when I am older..." I kinda cut him off..
"Yes, when you're older and you have your own house, you can choose how to decorate it."
He said, "No, like when you are all wrinkly and old."
I said, "Yeah, when you have your own house, that's what I said."
Joe says, "No Mama, when I'm like 10."
HA HA HA HA

I said, "So you think I'm going to be all old and wrinkly when you are 10?"
He said, "Yeah, and ya know, have that stick and say EH? every time someone talks to you!"

HA HA HA

That boy just cracks me up sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment