The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Joe Likes ME! =)

This seems like something that almost every mom has probably heard from their kindergartner... but, today, it was MY kindergartner and that makes it extra special to ME! ;)

Thursdays are Joe's, "Share day" at school. He gets to pick anything he wants (that fits in his backpack) to bring to school with him and share with his friends. This morning, as he was trying to figure out what he'd bring, he got a great idea. He said, "I wish I could bring YOU for my share Mama, then you could be with me ALL DAY, wouldn't that be COOL?"

Sometimes, between the discipline I need to give him at times and my lack of ability to maintain Joe's level of energy (therefore, sometimes probably making him bored), I wonder how he feels towards me. I'll never be the mom who needs approval from my son... if he needs discipline or direction, he'll get it, even if it means we'll go through phases of him "hating" me... but, it's nice to not only be loved, but to still be liked...at least this morning! ha ha ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment