The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The man who broke my heart today...

This picture is through my windshield, in the rain, so it is not great. The man riding that bike looked to be in his 70's. He broke my heart. I know, I know, people get where they are by choices made... yeah, well, I have made some choices that weren't the best and the grace that covered me is the same as the grace that can cover him. It breaks my heart that there are 70+yr old people out having to ride their bikes in the rain... and, it breaks my heart that our world has turned into such a sinful place that there is no way I could ever consider pulling over to help him.

I felt helpless, and it really broke my heart today. It must be so difficult being God and not being able to just force his love and care on us and show us a better way when we've chosen something less than He had planned for us.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment