The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"I am SOOO proud of myself." .... Joe

A while back, I made name tags to go under the glass on the table for the boys. Joe was "Sheriff Joe" with his big hat. At first I put "Joe" in the hat, but if you look close you can see I colored over it to put the name underneath.

Today, I let the boys color for a while after lunch... get some brain work outs in before nap! ;) I was in the kitchen and heard this conversation: Matthew: Joe, what is that you are making?... Joe: It is something I am SOOO proud of and proud of myself!...

I went ahead and grabbed my phone so I could take a picture when he finally asked me to come take a look. If he was THAT Proud of it, I knew a picture was definitely in order! lol  I was SHOCKED to see he had written "joe" on the hat first and colored over it, just as I had. I think he did an amazing job making a replica of his nametag!
Oh, and when I took the pic, he said, "What do you think of the star Mama? I worked extra hard on that part!" So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment