The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Saying Hi to my Husband...

Aaron was out of town on Sunday... I got all dressed to go to church, and I was bummed he wasn't here. I decided to get all sorts of cheesey and send him a picture on his cell phone! He responded by telling me how pretty I am... smart man. He's been gone for 7 days and will be home tomorrow night... I can NOT wait! I'm an incredibly blessed woman and I'm just so thankful for my hardworkin man, my handsome boys and all of our health!

Added: I just showed this picture to Joe with out saying anything except, "What do you think Mama looks like in this picture?"... He said, "Church Mama."  Looks like I need to get dressed up more often than sundays! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment