The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Another one Bites the Dust!

It wasn't until about 30 minutes of being home that Joe said, "Oh, Mama"... and smiled at me. The second tooth has come out! I knew last night that it was very loose, but I wasn't sure how quickly he'd pull it out. I asked him where the tooth was and he said it was in his bag. We went about "getting home"...I got all the papers out of his folder, cleaned out his lunchbox and threw away a plastic bag that was in there. Little did I know, the tooth was in there!!! OH NO! Luckily, it was not trash day and I hadn't added any nasty goodies to the garbage, so when it HIT US what had happened, I was able to grab it out!

I wonder if the tooth fairy has another pile of 8 quarters floating around... or if she'll have to make a trip to the bank!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment