The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Joe's Annoyance...

I'm sitting here in the office, which is right next door to the playroom. Joe just finished his homework so he's sitting to enjoy a snack and some tv. A commercial came on for a temperpedic bed. They kept saying, "Ask me why it..." and they'd say something, then "ask me....."...... "Ask me....." I hear Joe's little voice, with a little bit of attitude thrown in, "What's so GREAT about it?"

It's funny to me for a couple of reasons. The attitude cracked me up, because he was obviously annoyed by them continuing to say "ask me" in the commercial. Plus, the fact that he's still small enough to "talk to" the tv like that.

Sometimes, because Joe is so smart and understands so much, I forget how little he is. It's these little moments where he does such a tiny guy thing that reminds me what a special time in his life I'm living in!

**Excuse me while I walk away from the computer and go enjoy some tv with my little boy!**

No comments:

Post a Comment