The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Boy, Being So Good!

I just had to share a moment of pure Joy that I had today, watching my boy. Joe was home sick from school today. I am a table leader at Mom2Mom at our church, and today was a meeting. I decided we'd go, but I'd bring him this DVD player and headphones to just chill out with me. He did SO GOOD. He sat at my table for a while first and had a snack with us. He did not interrupt anyone and he asked very nicely for the foods he wanted. Such a gentleman. Then, when it was time for the speaker, he went and sat nicely to watch his movie.  There are plenty of times when I want to pull my hair out with my boys, but today... my heart smiled at my good boy. My God has blessed me and I am one thankful Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment