The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jackson Family Thanksgiving...

Here are some pictures from our night of fun!

Dinner Time!!! It was so good!
 Nana and Papa got the boys some new Small Paul Jammies!
 That old Santa has been in my family, at the family cabin, for YEARS... probably since I was as small as my boys...maybe longer. We've loved inheriting him!
 Joe decided to decorate the tree.... and Papa. (Poor Papa)


 This is my favorite pic of Lynne and Aaron because she just looks like a proud Mama.
 "Lift me up Dada, Lift me UP!" He was SOOO excited to be the one to put the Angel on the tree!
 Joe... thinkin he's catching up to Papa!
 Matthew...stretching as far as he can!
 I LOVED this shot of their feet. That's Matthew's little toes... I wonder if they'll be as big as Papa's someday.
It was GREAT to finally have the Thanksgiving meal together! I'm so thankful for our family. Both my side of the family and Aaron's are just amazing... we're blessed beyond belief by the strength of character and depth of relationship with the Lord that our parents have. No matter how tough the economy is, or this life is in one way or another... our God is good and we're rich beyond our wildest dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment