The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Something I love...

The scripture, in case you can't see it too well, is:

Proverbs 14:23 Hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

I also saw my dad's work boots and almost snagged a pic of them. They have white powder from all the drywall and they look like well worn, well worked in boots. I'm proud of my family, I'm proud that we work hard and we love hard. My dad's boots have seen a lot of work so a lot of people can be blessed by our family. The heritage is such an amazing blessing.

I am thankful that the Lord sees our lives... I love that He sees the life of my parents. I love that He keeps a record of all the love they have given out in His name. I'm so excited to one day get to Heaven and see what the Lord has in store for my parents.

I have to also add... I'm proud to be the wife of a man who works hard. I am proud to be the daughter of a man who works hard. I am proud to be the daughter in law of a man who works hard. None of our families are rich in man's eyes, but we love and we give the Lord what is His and we hold to a hope that we're rich where it counts! I LOVE work boots! ;) Really, I get somewhat of a feeling of comfort when I see them. Trucks with racks, tool belts... Those things are the things of the hardworkin men in my life and they've always been a part of my protection and provision.

Anyway... I'm just thankful today for the heritage of hard workers that my boys get to grow up with and I'm thankful the Lord knows how to bless us how He sees fit!

Thank you Gentlemen for your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment