The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Because Chris is my best friend.

Joe brought me a collection of "special things" and a card that he had written for his friend Chris. This "top sheet" on top of the box says, "I Luv U From Joe to Chris (we did a little bit of fixing on the writing).  He didn't have a top for the shoe box, so he taped together two pieces of paper.


This is the card inside. He got the coins and folded this "card" all up around the coins. Chris just had a "Mario Bro's" birthday party, so Joe drew him Mario... He wrote "Mareyo"... we had fixed that up a bit too.


Here is the contents of the box. =) Joe has wrapped this all up for me to bring to Shavonne, Chris's mom, when I see her tomorrow.

I just thought his little heart in wanting to share with his friend and creating the box was cute. =) This box has actually been Joe's "Treasure box" in his room for a long time now. So, the fact that he dumped out all of his treasures to put some in there for Chris is just extra sweet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment