The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Night in Newport!

I just wanted to send some pictures from a fun Family night we had in Newport tonight! ;) The boys LOVED getting all bundled up in their snow jackets for the cold wind at the beach. Today was just one of those days, even with the hard spots in the middle, by the end of the day there was a happy sigh of a day well spent. =) Those are so special!
Waiting for Dada's Truck to get washed!

 On the Lifeguard tower... they felt so cool!
 Matthew was TIRED!! His little face was all smashed into the seat belt! So cute!
I love my family. I love the life God has blessed me with, challenges and all. Whenever I start to wonder how I am doing as a mom, I see my Jojo be kind to an old woman... or hold the door for a young lady. I know, there are areas where I fall short as a mom... But, they see love for others in Aaron and I, and that is one of the greatest things we can teach! I LOVED listening to my boys have a conversation with our waitress tonight. They were just so sweet and the woman walked away with a smile in her heart. We're doing something right! ;)  (don't ask me what went WRONG today! LOLOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment