The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

When the bathroom has no hook!

It's Thanksgiving and we weren't able to "feast" with our family... but our little family spent the day resting and hit an early movie. Tangled, such a cute experience with our boys. Aaron leaves for work in the morning, so I'm glad Matthew's seeming better. The night times are still the hardest. We needed a night like this where we could watch their little faces react to a movie and hear Matthew's 3yr old comments loud enough that the whole theater knows his thoughts! lol  Afterwards, he got to be "Mama's Hook." He loved his little job and wore it with pride! ha!  On this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for a boy who can breath so much easier and for a husband who loves us enough to work as hard as he does. I'm thankful that we have more than enough to eat and we have love in abundance in our home. I love that I still love to look over and see my husband's face, and there are still moments where he just melts my heart and I think he's just so handsome. Life never seems to be "easy" but I feel incredibly blessed and I'm so thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment