The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jump Shots! SO FUN!

The Boys and I had a little adventure at the top of the stairs! There are two stairs from our room into the hallway... I sat in the hallway and just took pictures of them jumping! Here's some of the fun!

Matthew got his headband first... So, of course, Joe wanted one too! The only thing I had that was similar was a pair of pajama pants! ha ha ha Soon after putting them on, Joe took them off and say they make him look too girly!

And He TAKES FLIGHT!
 

Now this one, this one freaked me OUT! Just at the moment of impact, the picture took! You can see the effect of gravity on his body! Weird eh? 


Brotherly Love...





 He reminds me of the mean guy from Karate Kid. He made sure to run and get his seal a rubber band to match!
 

Thanks for joining in our fun! My adventures with my little loves are the highlights in my life and it's so fun to share them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment