The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oak Glen 2010

Each year, about this time, we go to Oak Glen. We've gone to the same tree each year since 2005 to take our family picture. It all began with this one:
Since then, we've gone each year, and I love it. This year, the time has gotten away from us. We typically go on Oct/Nov and December is already here! The only problem with today being The Day, is that Dada is really sick and Joe also started to complain about not feeling so great. He was not his usual "ham" self for the pictures. Nonetheless, I think we got some really great shots! Enjoy:


 













 I love the shots that aren't "perfect"...they are real.


 My favorite place in the whole world...

 Nana was our family photographer! I'm so thankful she was able to join us. I would have asked a stranger to take our picture, but it turned out there were NO other people there! Ha ha ha












This is my favorite "Brothers" shot.

 Handsome...just handsome.












 I love the strength of a Father leading his children...this type of shot is always a favorite for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment