The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not Kind = No Jesus.... To Joe Atleast.

As I picked Joe up from school today, he pointed out another boy in his class (who will remain nameless incase I ever develope a friendship with his parents and they see this blog! LOL)  He said, "Mama, that boy does not have Jesus in his heart because he is not kind, so I decided to be his friend and teach him how to love."

I proceeded to tell him that sometimes people do have Jesus in their hearts, but just need a little reminder of what our character should be like. I gave him an example of when HE did not display "Jesus-like" character, and he understood. So, a mini-lesson in not judging others.

I love that his intentions were to love the boy and help the boy to be more happy with love in his heart.... well, that and I think he's tired of him "being rude" to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment