The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, August 30, 2010

"Here Mama, You Can Have 5!"

My boys each got a bag full of goodies when we left a birthday party over the weekend. Each time they finish their lunch or dinner, I am letting them pick a treat. Yesterday was the first day. I told Joe, "Joe, would you like to pick one for yourself, or would you like to pick one for you and one for Mama?"... He said, "I'd like to pick one for you and one for me!" (HEART SMILE!)... I said, "Ok then, go ahead and pick two for yourself."... I shared with him the lesson of a giving heart. He still gave me one and actually ended up giving me two because he wanted me to try how good it was. I loved that.

So, today.... He finished his lunch and told me he was ready to pick from his bag. I did not say a word and dumped out his goodies to pick from. He picked out 5 things and put them infront of me! HA HA HA... I said, "Were you hoping you'd get more like that too?"... He confessed to his motives! ha ha ha...

I thought that was pretty cute! (He still only got 2 picks though)

No comments:

Post a Comment