The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Little Black Heart

So tonight I took the boys to my Bible study. They got to play with the kids and the amazing childcare staff of Crossroads Christian Church.  When I came to pick them up, the room was bursting with colors from what seemed like hundreds of small beach balls. In reality, it was probably about 15, but their little hands can hit them all so fast it was almost overwhelming! ha ha ha

So, Matthew's ball just has his name on it. Joe's ball has "God Words."... Atleast, that's what he called them. One of the slots had a little black heart on it, next to the word "sin." Joe explained that square as, "When I do something bad, it goes to that square and my ball gets taken away."

He went on to say, "But Matthew's ball doesn't have any little black heart, he's lucky.  So, when I lose mine, we'll just have to share his."

Yes, he did say "When" he loses it... so, he is aware of his sin nature! lol... But, he's always oh so willing to "share" Matthew's!

I thought that was cute....

I am incredibly blessed to be leaving tomorrow on a retreat for Mom2Mom leadership. I'm embarking on a new journey of being a table leader for this next semester. So, I wont be having any moments with my munchkins... but my in-laws will! ;) I thank God they are able to love them this weekend so my Heavenly Father can love me and breath some fresh energy and joy into my tired self! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment