The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Joe, "So, if I hug myself, I hug God?"

I'm hoping I remember this correctly!

We were just driving home from Bible Study and Joe starts in on a question that falls in line with a common theme: "Mama, could God stack blocks just high enough where he adds one more and it's JUST taller than he is?"... I said, "Buddy, I am curious why you are wanting something to be bigger than God? Aren't you happy that He's biggest so he's in control of everything?"... He said, "So, he's all over our town?"... I said, "He is everywhere." He said, "So, he's infront of our car right now?" I said, "He's infront, and behind, and on both sides and already at home waiting in our house for us...that's why it's always a safe place!"... He said, "So, if God is everywhere, and I hug myself, am I hugging God?"

I thought that was a pretty sweet thought... I smiled and said, "Yep, every time!" =)

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment