The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Funny Things They Say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bADJwAH07cc

That link took me so much longer to create then I had imagined! I started earlier today as they were napping, and I thought it might be a fun hour long adventure while they rest. Well, now they are in bed and it's almost midnight! lol I am having SO MUCH FUN with my voice recorder. Not only do I capture the funny things they say, but I make quick reminders to myself of other things I need to remember they said! I hope you enjoy it... Goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. So I finally sat down to view your site and this video just filled my heart with joy! Your little guys are so precious. What a great way to keep your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Thanks Kari! I'm pretty excited about having this. One of my irrational fears in life is that my house will burn and my kids will lose all the memories that we've kept in pictures... don't laugh at me! lol I'm LOVING that if anything were to happen to me, or to the place where we keep all our photos... they'll have THIS! =) I plan on printing them out and keeping a binder too! ;)

    ReplyDelete