The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Matthew, "Mama, Can I Please????"

As I'm still groggy and waking up, the turtle costume was pushed next to my face in bed... I hear a little voice, "Mama, Can I Please???"

This is the outfit Matthew BEGGED to wear as we walked Joe to school this morning. =) I told him, "You'll be hot." He said, "I promise Mama, I wont be hot!"... So, I let him.
The boy is smart. He had every young girl and every mom "Awww'ing" at him and every boy was jealous that HE GOT TO WEAR his costume! (even his older brother, which made him EXTRA happy!)

For breakfast this morning, they had a smoothy made of frozen blueberries, banana, peanut butter and some milk. I wish I would have taken a second to get a picture of both of their purple lips before I cleaned them off.  One of my greatest joys, besides when their character is super sweet to others, or when they express their love to the Lord or us, is when I do something or make something for them and THEY LOVE IT! It made my heart smile to watch them enjoy their smoothy and then look up at me with a purple smile.

It's already a "good day" and it's only 8:20am!... I love my Lord who blessed me with these little loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment