The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Joe "I knew there was a breathe tube"...

It's only 8am and I already find reason to type out something that happened with my boys this morning.

The morning started out, well, just WRONG! Joe woke up a complete grouch because he has not been going to sleep when we put him in bed. Last night, I put him back in bed AGAIN at 10... the first time he got in bed was 7:45!

ANYWAY... We had a tough morning, but we made it to the school parking lot. Just before I was about to open the doors of the car to go into the school, he was complaining about something. *sigh* Before he got out, we held hands and said a little prayer together. He wanted to restart his day.

I thanked God that Joe was given such a smart brain and that he'd get to use it to learn at school... I thanked God that He made Joe my boy and that I knew he was going to do such a great job at school today... As we ended the prayer and Joe was getting out of the car, he said, "It's good that God gave me a smart brain because I knew that there is a breathe tube that goes from our mouth to our insides." HA HA HA HA... Just matter of fact, not being funny... he was thankful his brain knew about breathing! lol

BUT... then, he gets out of the car and we need to boogy to class. All of the sudden, Matthew comes to the edge of the car with a sad face. He said, "Mama, you didn't pray with ME." =) I promised him a special prayer after we got Joe in his class.... which reminds me, I need to go do that!

... Off to the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment