The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I don't like Cheerios Anymore...

Recently, Aaron has been having funny feelings in his chest...like a heavy heartbeat. It's been a cause of concern for him and I've noticed some changes in his eating. His "snack of choice" at night has been Cheerios, instead of ice cream! ha ha ha The only problem with this is, he left the container of Cheerios on his table when he was done. The boys found them tonight, while I had them set up watching a movie in "our living room." (there is a kids living/playroom and an adult one with the big screen)... While I was in the other room getting things done, they decided to open the container and have a snack.

The snack turned into "Plates" (coasters) with Cheerios on them. That turned into "Oops, my plate fell over." That went on to become, "dumping the whole thing out sounds like fun!"  Before I realized what was going on, there were Cheerios everywhere. Their little feet have carried them through the house now.  Here are some pics from THAT adventure!

 This picture only shows Joe, but he was NOT the only culprit!
 I love the Cheerios in his TOES! There are areas where he ground it into the carpet.


Yes, Even in the Entertainment center!! Grrr


Under the Christmas tree... Under the couches... Over by the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment