The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fevers are on the loose...

Joe just walked up to me and said, "I'm freezing like if I were naked in the snow!"... I was pretty impressed with his ability to make it seem very REAL with his description! I think we have a writer on our hands people!

Side note: We've had a tough few weeks here in the Jackson household. It started with Joe getting a cough, then he got better but Matthew got the cough. Matthew wanted to "1-up" Joe and turned it into Pneumonia. Then, just to make sure he got all the sympathy, he added in strep throat and an ear infection! Right when both the boys were seeming to be on the road to being better, DADA got strep throat! So, I had 3 guys with fevers in my house. I think we are all on the road to improvement, but I'm one tired Mama! I'm so thankful I did not get sick with them and I'm thankful for these "Freezing like naked in the snow" moments that have brought me joy in my journey! I love the Lord in His special ability to nudge us along when we start to feel like we could just collapse!

No comments:

Post a Comment