The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Desk Diving...

OK, so my boys have a habit of overreacting when something goes wrong. Tonight, I was trying to get something done in the office and I heard Joe scream. A scream of over reaction and a scream that easily gets me on edge and annoyed because there is NO NEED. This time, I decided to trick him. As he comes running to the office, I dove under that section of my desk and hid from the door area.  (pretend my desk is perfectly clean!) ;)

He came running to the office door with a FULL scream. As soon as he got there and saw my empty chair... he got quiet. He turned around and quietly walked away to tell Matthew, "Mama is gone." I jumped silently back into my chair to greet them when Matthew came to see for himself!

That was FUN! ha ha ha

2 comments:

  1. So, what happened next? Ha ha ha! Didn't they ask where you had been? What did you say? Did they ever complain about the over-reaction thing? Ha ha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I explained the situation to Joe. That I was so tired of hearing all of the screaming for no reason that I "Ducked for Cover!" ha ha ha He walked away and then said, "Hey Mama, will you duck in there every time I scream?"... I could see his plans beginning... until I said NO! =)

    ReplyDelete