The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Credit Card Death...

The moments where Joe sounds like a tiny guy are becoming very seldom, so when it happens... It makes my heart smile. He's watching some cartoons, listening to the rain, and a commercial for debt consolidation comes on (why they have CC commercials for my kids, I don't know and don't like)...  He yells out to me, "Mama, they just said they'd help us with Credit Card Death!"

Ha ha ha... I love it.

Matthew has been very affected by TV Ads lately too. There is one in particular where, if you buy the big cupcake baking pan, they will give you some cookies cutters "For Free!"... Matthew runs up to me and said, "Mama, they said those are FREE...would you tell them I want it?" .... Now, do you know how many commercials offer something "For Free???" ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment