The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Where does he come UP with it??

Dada has been out of town for work this week, so the boys and I have LOVED doing Skype with him! We get our digital camera all ready, get our two chairs set up to share, and call him up on the computer. While we were using the webcam, we found out there is a setting to make funny faces and different effects on the pictures. First, we did this:
We were laughing together SO HARD... I think we each had a bout of the snorts! ha ha ha 

Then, we tried out a new setting and got this:


To which Joe said, "Hey look, there's me in the 40's!"... I just couldn't help it, I cracked up. WHERE IN THE WORLD DOES HE COME UP WITH THESE THINGS???

It was sure fun finding something to make us just hurt with laughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment