The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pictures From Our Trip!

It is SO HARD to come up with just a handful of pictures from such a large file of great shots! I wanted to share some of the pictures from our trip though!
They've built a good lookin bunch eh?

Matthew, Joe, Noah and Jack! Loved seeing the Haserots!

We had a fun visit with Aunt Sherry on the way home!

My Grandma and Grandpa, celebrating her 79th Birthday. I hope I look that good at 79!

What a special picture to have!

They each got to pick a treat from a special candy store in Monterey. We were smart enough to let them ENJOY those treats in the BATH at the hotel! ha ha ha

This will go down in history as one of my favorite pictures and favorites days. Aaron and I took the boys back to where we visited in Monterey for our Honeymoon. I really enjoyed that!

Lovin on Meme (Who had brought Joe his own whole CAKE to enjoy! ha ha ha)

Elephant Seals... we LOVED that surprise!

I took so many shots of the beach along our drive. I love the mist in this area.

This was Matthew's "Friend." He dragged that very long seaweed all around the beach we stopped to visit and wanted to bring it home! ha ha h I said, "How about a picture!?!"

Meet Oscar, Aunt Sherry's dog and Joe's new friend! He was in HEAVEN playing with Oscar!

I got a lot of shots of the kids, but this is one I really loved.

That's all she wrote for the blog pics. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment