The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

His poor fat lip...

We were JUST about to walk out the door for a friend's birthday party when "SMACK"...and the gasping for air enough to cry. Matthew walked into the room, after smacking his face flat on the tile floor while playing with Joe. I had some panic when I saw blood all over his face, not sure where the blood was coming from. SO nervous he had broken teeth, I checked those first...They are OK! His nose was bleeding, his lip was bleeding and his forehead got a bruise... My poor handsome little guy. The drive to my friend's house was about 20 minutes and it took almost the whole way there for the special "after cry breathing" to stop... you know the kind where they suck in air every once in a while. ;) He's a trooper and although a bit more emotional for the day, still partied with his newly 2yr old friend Brayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment