The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thanks Uncle Ricky...

My brother Rick asked if he could pick the boys up from school today... He likes having time with them and I have come to enjoy time alone, so I gladly said: YES! :) Turns out, he picked them up, took them to the park, and then took them to an ice cream store where they got chocolate ice cream (see brown ring around his mouth?)... and this candy. This particular candy is a type that they have wanted for a LONG time, but I have said NO (emphatically) every single time.
HE SAID YES!
Guess who is their favorite Uncle right now? (Sorry Steve & Justin!)
 
So, they are now in the bath... Together, where I just overheard this conversation:
 
 Matthew: Something Stinks around here. Joe: it's your butt. (which "we say" bottom, but they always test out "words" when they think they are alone)... Matthew: "Oh Yeah!" Ha ha ha He does not deny his ability to STINK! :)
 
Oh the Joys of Bringing Up Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment