The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

"I Miss That Lil Face..."


While working on a picture project, I ran across this old shot. I sat here and looked at it and thought, "Man, I miss that lil face." It hit me like a ton of bricks that, in two more years, I'll look back on today's pictures and say, "Man I miss that little face." So, I thought I'd post the picture and send out a little reminder to the Mama's out there.... "Mama" is a super tough job, and I'll admit to sometimes letting the "tough" part of it take control in my mind instead of the blessing that it is. Today, this picture is my reminder (and you can borrow it if you need to) to ENJOY the day. Love these kiddos and make the most of "this face" today because it doesn't last. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment