The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

"Soon anybody won't recognize me and joe."

The last time we went to "Great Clips" for a haircut, the boys were each given their own comb. Joe has been enjoying using his comb to do his own hair (Side note: he has experimented with room spray as "gel."... He sprayed it on his head a bunch of times and then combed it... can I tell you... HE REAKED!)
 
Today, Joe went to comb his hair and Matthew asked if he could as well. I informed him that he does not ever have to ask for permission to comb his hair, and to go have fun... just don't get water all over the bathroom.
 
When he was done, Matthew came to me and said, "Soon anybody wont recognize me and joe." He thought, since he had combed his hair like Joe, that nobody would be able to tell them apart. :) So cute!
 
The only problem is (besides the fact they look different and we can obviously tell them apart)... is their hair is completely different. Joe's will easily comb to the side where Matthew's is like a brillo pad and only likes to go forward. He wants it to be "soft like Joe's." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment