The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Adventures in Sonoma!

Here are a few shots from our latest trip to Sonoma... A cousin wedding... A 59th Anniversary party for my grandparents...and lots of little cousin fun!

Starts at Cornerstone... an amazingly easy place to take pictures of children!


This was one of my favorite shots of the day!

One of his last shots with both front teeth...my handsome boy!



I LOVE this one! An old rusted fence!

This is a red door in the middle of a field. :) LOVE IT


Uncle Ricky is great with the kids!
 Then... Off to Cousin Natalie's wedding!
Their wedding attire...I liked this candid shot of them.

Their reception outfits! All the little boys cousins got these! So Fun!

I wanted a picture like the prom! ha ha ha So Cute!



Congratulations Natalie and RJ! My boys were so excited for their picture with the princess! :)


Grandpa Don asked him to puff out his chest and then made Matthew feel like it was the coolest thing in the world. :)

I have other pictures, still trapped on my camera... An outdoor fire pit created with bricks and misc scrap wood, where the kids cooked up hot dogs and marshmallows with Pop in the backyard! Maybe one day I'll get them off my camera too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment