The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My love...these little love's Dada...

Today, I am thought provoked on the love that my heart is full of for my husband. I'm so incredibly thankful for all that he does for our family. He works SO hard. His work makes him have to travel a lot and I know he gets very tired. Today, the boys and I were driving south on I-5 and Aaron was driving north for work. He and I kept checking in to see where we were and we met up along the way. We only had a few minutes because of his schedule, but the boys' faces LIGHT UP when they see their Dada, and my heart still gets so excited when I see him pull up. Today, Joe wanted to go with Dada. He had to explain to him that it's for work and he couldn't do it that time, but the reason he is gone working so much is because how much he LOVES our family and wants to take care of us. 

I just feel at such peace and joy with my life. It seems like we always have things changing and stretching us, but I'm so thankful for the man I get to stretch and change with. :) He keeps me grounded when my what if's take control, he cuddles me when my tears start to roll, and he makes me feel so secure in his strength and dedication to our family. 

Aaron Jackson... 10/18/03 started forever for us... and I'm still very happily your wife. I'm looking forward to the challenge of finding "our spots" in northern CA together! :) Thank you for blessing my life and making a way for me to be with our little loves all the time! :) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY and I'm excited for all that is to come for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment