The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Plain Fun with Joe!

Today, Aaron and I got some real good laughs from things Joe said. There are two little "For Instances" I'd love to share with you!

Aaron was looking through Joe's memory book from Kindergarten with him. There was a picture Joe had drawn of a man, who had a pink dot on each cheek. In my mind, I just assumed it was pink cheeks, but Aaron asked the question, "What are those pink marks?" Joe's answer was the cutest thing ever, and I was so glad Aaron asked! Joe said, "Those are his dumplings." Aaron sat for a minute and then said, "Do you mean Dimples?" Joe smiled and said yes. DUMPLINGS! So stinkin Cute!

Today, we went to visit Frys with Dada. As we were leaving, Joe got to use his quarter to get a treasure out of the machines by the door. He chose to get one of those creatures you put in water and they grow. They were sea creatures and he was so excited to see which one he got. He pulled out the container and said, "I don't know what that is." Somehow, we moved past that moment with out figuring out what he had gotten (because he had another quarter and went to the machine next to it for a glow in the dark alien!) Later in the day, Joe brought the container to us and said, "I figured out what he is!"... "It's a Kermit Crab!" ... Ha ha ha... Kermit Crab! Aaron started to talk in a Kermit the frog voice and we all got a little laugh. We reminded him it is, Hermit crabs! ;)

I LOVE when Joe reminds me of how little he is. Such fun memories and I am SO thankful for this blog that will help me laugh all over again with him when he's older! I love you Joe... You keep me on my toes every single day, but God gave me you and me to you and I'm excited to see how we help each other grow in Him over the years!....Your Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment