The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hats Required & Sleep Over Fun!

Joe's buddy, who he's known since he was born, came over tonight. Jackson is a friend Joe has never known life with out, and it's difficult for me to think about moving 8 hours away and bringing them apart. Tonight, Chris and Jackson stopped by to drop something off and the boys just started to play. Chris and I talked about how packing is going and all that good moving stuff. We realized it was 7 and neither of our families had eaten dinner... So, IHOP came to mind! Chris called Tammy and asked her to bring Anderson over, and we all met at IHOP. Before we left, I asked each of the boys to pick a hat out of the toy box. My boys didn't even question me, they just grabbed their hats and put them on. Jackson said, "Why do we need hats?" I answered him, "Because you're my dinner dates tonight and I want dates with hats!" He smiled and said ok. I love how their little minds want to know, but they don't know enough to be "too cool" for the hats yet.  After dinner, Joe and Matthew went home with the Duncans for the very first sleep over with all 4 boys! We've had Jackson over to our house once, and he and Joe talked until MIDNIGHT before they finally fell asleep! :) I say, "Good luck Chris and Tammy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment