The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shepherds & Wisemen!

We had the experience of being a part of Harvest's Christmas production. Can I just tell you, the actual play was SO fun! The school did such an amazing job working with the students to get ready. All of us proud Jackson boy supporters were pleased!

Joe was a wise-man... wearing his Duck Dynasty beard, my rob, and a sparkly piece of scrapbook paper we found and cut into a crown! :)


Matthew is a shepherd... I used one of my "retired" white muslin backdrops to create his costume! :) Both of the brown pieces on him, and on Joe's head is from an old curtain that I had used at our previous homes and had tucked away... it was a good death for the thing! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment