The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Disneyland & A Perfect Babysitter....

We had a family trip to Disneyland this year!!! WHAT?!? We finally did it! The boys had saved birthday money, I had put my tip money into our "Disneyland Bucket"... and we saved for a long time. We were able to enjoy a two day visit from opening until closing each night.... CRAZY! ha ha On our last night, we let the boys do the water rapid ride in CA Adventure as many times as they wanted before they got kicked off for being closed. I think it was 11 times they got to just stay on and keep going! ha ha They were DRENCHED!

We had a great time, but I left my camera at home. :) I told the boys I would not bring it so we could enjoy the memories together instead of me capturing them enjoying them. They were happy with that choice, so I have very few iphone pics.

We were meeting our friends in Downtown Disney for dinner, and had to stop in at the Lego store, where I found THE perfect babysitter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment