The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Love Him



It's always amazing to me when I look back at childhood and think of how easy life seemed. There needed to be a slow reality check that started earlier, to let us know... Life is just not peaches and cream all the time.

The truth for me now, as an adult in a tough world, I have God...and that is a truth that keeps me looking forward and believing for great things in a world that continues to decline. Another truth that centers me and makes me want to "do my thang" each day... is this man. It's these images, the goofy, the love, the laughs, the fun... he's my safe place, and he is my partner. I don't always know why things happen, or how we'll make it through them... but I know it will be together and I'm so thankful God has blessed me with that truth.

I love you Aaron. I love your strength of character, I love that you're just the right size for a perfect hug (which I had prayed for when I would tell God what I wanted in a husband), I love that I can make you smile when you don't want to, I love that I can trust you, I love knowing you are praying for our family, I love so much... I just love that you're mine and I can kiss that cheek (whether you like it or not) WHENEVER I WANT!! ha ha

Thank you for all of your hard work in 2014 baby... Thank you for believing in my business, and helping me to create my spaces and not questioning my purchases for the business. ;) Let's continue that trend! ha ha

Happy New Year... I wish you were home!

No comments:

Post a Comment