The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thankful for my Appendectomy...

We are just past the month where everyone is posting things they are thankful for... but, this morning, I found a new thing to be thankful for.

On the way to school, Matthew asked me: Mama, did it hurt when the Dr's cut us out of you?" I responded, "They give me medicine so it doesn't hurt." He said, "Well, do you have a scar?"

THIS is the instant I became thankful for my Appendectomy way back when I was a child... I responded, "Yes, I have a scar on my tummy!" (ha ha ha)

So, after school today, they want to see the scar from when they came out... and I'm pretty sure I'll show them and roll with that as long as it'll carry me! Ha ha ha

Oh the joys of being a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment