The faces behind the stories!

The faces behind the stories!
My little Loves.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The joys of raising boys...

Matthew, dressed in his "Dada Shirt," is such a boy. So sweetly such a little boy still, but... SUCH a boy. I say that in preface of sharing some boy moments I just had with him!

He was sitting in the playroom relaxing, and felt the need to notify me that he had tooted. (Boy move #1). Then, he felt the need to let me know, "Actually Mama, my tooter smells like the swimming lesson's water." (Boy move #2)  THEN, he found himself in the potty and needed me to wipe him. When I walked in, he puts his face between his knees (while sitting on the toilet) and says, "Smell right here!" LOL... I said, "No thanks, sicko!" (Boy move #3!)

Life would be pretty boring around here with out the joys of raising boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment